Wednesday, March 8, 2017


John Wick versus Jack Reacher: who wins?

                                                                   *  *  *  *  *

Someone please, tell me: what has the President done since January 20, 2017 that has been detrimental to women? I watched the Cleveland evening news and saw women...and a few 'males'... marching, protesting, celebrating a 'Day Without Women'. I saw a woman holding a sign saying that the President and Vice-President must be removed, calling them 'fascists'. Another held one that read 'Women's rights are human rights', yet I'm quite sure she supports killing the unborn, a gross violation of the right to life. I wonder if she realizes that many of those murdered unborns would have been little girls?

I still don't understand what the issue is. Equal pay for equal work? Pretty sure that became federal law several decades ago, yet these feminist protesters skipped out on their jobs to protest for equal pay? As with the 'Day Without Immigrants', some of the protesters will find themselves unemployed for their troubles.

Feminists need to realize that Hillary Clinton lost the election because of her political stance and liberal sympathies...and not because she is a woman.

And as for equality? Just ask my wife who runs things here at Ram Field Ranch.


No comments:

Post a Comment